Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Another day

well its another day dawning. This morning is cool and fairly cloudy. I had sought to volunteer at the humane society but the parental units vetoed it cause it is to far and mom cant handle the sadness factor. *sighs* I miss being around the animals of Pioneer village and really miss my girl maria (horse). But hey I am going ot strive for my goal tho some think it is unatainable to have a small 5-10 acre plot of land and have a horse or two, a cow, some chickens, and a goat and a few dogs and cats. Now this is a long term plan and will take focused dedication to, saving, and learning to make it come to fruition by the time I am 45 years old that gives me 15 years to save money and pay off all old debts. Learn all i can about small acrage farming, and self sustaining living.

No comments:

Post a Comment